INSCAN-SP 3D SCANNER
The EinScan-SP is a powerful companion for educators, engineers and individuals. With its dual scan modes (auto scan and fixed scan), and its easy to operate, easy to scan experience this scanner can be used by specialists and non-technical users alike.
CAPTURE 3D DATA EASIER AND FASTER
- Dual scan modes: Auto Scan and Fixed Scan
- Wide scan range from small to large
EASY OPERATION, FASTER SCANNING SPEED
- One-click scanning with the EinScan-SP
- Automatic calibration with no rigid set-up required
- 4 seconds for a single scan
- 1 minute for a 360-degree scan under auto scan mode
HIGH ACCURACY CERTIFIED THROUGH SERIOUS ACCURACY CALIBRATION PROCESS
- Higher accuracy, 0.05mm for a single scan
- Multiple ways of alignment: markers, turntable markers, feature and manual
THE EINSCAN-SP IS COMPATIBLE WITH 3D PRINTERS
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data
- Seamlessly connect to 3D printers
- Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers.
CAPABLE OF REVERSE ENGINEERING AND DESIGN IN OFFICE
- Explore fast scanning experience
- Making the high-resolution scanning available to everyone
SOLID EDGE SHINING 3D EDITION
Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition includes reverse engineering, generative design and simulation together with CAD tools on a single platform.
- Reverse Engineering
- Convergent Modelling
- Synchronous Modelling
- Generative Design
- Additive Manufacturing
We make every effort to ensure products you purchase from J-supplied 3D arrive in tip top condition and we hope you're pleased with your ordered items. We appreciate however that there are times when you might need to return items to us.
GeneralIy all cases where goods are to be returned to us, you must submit to us your returns request by emailing Martin.Jewell@j-supplied.co.uk to begin the returns process.
Please find the full conditions of returning a product to us, explained HERE