The Modix BIG-120Z is designed for printing tall objects on a large scale, without compromising on strength and durability. With additional customisable upgrades available, the self assembly kit includes a secondary print head, upgraded HIWIN linear rails, an enclosure unit, and casters. The Modix BIG-120Z is suitable for use in the entertainment, architectural, and engineering fields. This printer also has the benefit of being designed for self-assembly, so that you are able to fully understand and capaitalise on your new 3D printer.
These are the unique specifications:
- Print Volume: 600 x 600 x 1,200 mm (XYZ)
- Machine dimensions: 906 x 1060, 2,000 mm
- Machine Weight: 140 kg
- Closed enclosure – black ACP panels – included
- Print head – dual print head – included
- Z axis guides- HIWIN MGW Linear Rails – included
- Leveling casters – Included
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables. For a longer warranty period, please contact the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping cost is a regional flat fee that should be selected at the bottom of this product page after you select the required components.
- Ordering add-ons only (without a printer), will require additional shipping fee. Please contact sales for more information:
We make every effort to ensure products you purchase from J-supplied 3D arrive in tip top condition and we hope you're pleased with your ordered items. We appreciate however that there are times when you might need to return items to us.
GeneralIy all cases where goods are to be returned to us, you must submit to us your returns request by emailing Martin.Jewell@j-supplied.co.uk to begin the returns process.
Please find the full conditions of returning a product to us, explained HERE