The Modix BIG-180X is one of the largest in the Modix range, making it well-suited for manufacturing large-format complex objects. Recommended for use in the automotive, arhcitectural, engineering, and creative sectors, this is a fully customisable large format printer, thanks to the range of additional accessories available from Modix.
- Print volume of 1,800 x 600 x 600 mm
- Printer dimensions: 2,170 x 1,060 x 1,430 mm
- Shipping weight: 160kg
- Delivery method: Self assembly kit
- Print head: dual E3D Aero & E3D Volcano 1.75mm
- Duet3D Wifi 32 bit controller
- 4 X Z axis motors are controlled individually providing automatic bed tilt calibration.
- 100 probing point for automatic bed leveling
- Minimal Electricity requirements – single phase, 208-240V:
- North America customers: NEMA L6-30P 30A outlet
- EU/AU/UK customers: IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) outlet
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables. For a longer warranty period, please contact the sales team at email@example.com.
- Shipping cost is a regional flat fee that should be selected at the bottom of this product page after you select the required components.
The printer itself includes
Including: Dual print head, Z axis rails, enclosure and casters.
We make every effort to ensure products you purchase from J-supplied 3D arrive in tip top condition and we hope you're pleased with your ordered items. We appreciate however that there are times when you might need to return items to us.
GeneralIy all cases where goods are to be returned to us, you must submit to us your returns request by emailing Martin.Jewell@j-supplied.co.uk to begin the returns process.
Please find the full conditions of returning a product to us, explained HERE