A fully customisable, affordable solution for 3D printing on a large scale. The Modix BIG-60 is the original Modix printer now in its third generation. The Modix Big-60 is designed for self-assembly, with detailed instructions to ensure that assembly is a breeze and help you know every inch of your new machine. Due to its size, the Modix BIG-60 is suitable for printing in large parts, making it an excellent option for professionals in the architectural, automotive, and creative design fields. The self-assembly kit includes everything you will need to create an operational single extrusion 3D printer, while the additional parts and accessories available allow you to cater your printer to your specific needs.
- Delivery: self assembly kit
- Print volume: 600 X 600 X 660 mm (XYZ).
- Machine Size (WxDxH): 906x1060x1,356 mm
- Shipping Weight: 120 KG (depend on add-on selection)
- Enclosure: Optional
- Secondary print head: optional
- Z Axis Guides: Smooth rods, Hiwin rails – optional
- Additional add-ons available below.
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables.
BIG-60 Components included
Includes single print head only.
We make every effort to ensure products you purchase from J-supplied 3D arrive in tip top condition and we hope you're pleased with your ordered items. We appreciate however that there are times when you might need to return items to us.
GeneralIy all cases where goods are to be returned to us, you must submit to us your returns request by emailing Martin.Jewell@j-supplied.co.uk to begin the returns process.
Please find the full conditions of returning a product to us, explained HERE