Please note that this is a "bare" or "vacant" Hotend - it does not include an extruder, heater cartridges, temp sensor, fan, nozzle.
Some of the advantages of Takoto include:
- All metal (tested to >320°C)
- Dual vertical heater cartridges (standard Ø6.0 x 20mm, any wattage that your machine can support), clamped in for good thermal transfer
- Standard Ø3.0 x 15mm temp-sensor (thermistor or PT100/1000) clamped between the heaters & the nozzle for accurate sensing
- Standard E3D Volcano nozzle, because they are readily available in various metals & work well
- Very rigid structure via 3 titanium hollow pillar mounts, because crashes happen and threaded heat-breaks can bend, tear out, or break
- The heat is retained to the melt zone by the titanium feed tube & copper heat sink, significantly limiting heat-soak to the filament in the feed mechanism
- Very well cooled via modular fan options, and design protected for future liquid cooling
- Thermally protected with a high-temperature silicon sock to minimise heat loss (increase efficiency) & for safety
- Designed for mounting to Bondtech BMG-M; Bondtech LGX; Titan Aero; Hemera; Raise 3D N1; ... with designs for alternative mounting options in future
We make every effort to ensure products you purchase from J-supplied 3D arrive in tip top condition and we hope you're pleased with your ordered items. We appreciate however that there are times when you might need to return items to us.
GeneralIy all cases where goods are to be returned to us, you must submit to us your returns request by emailing Martin.Jewell@j-supplied.co.uk to begin the returns process.
Please find the full conditions of returning a product to us, explained HERE